Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The year is 2009; a year that I will never forget

The year is 2009 a year that I will never forget. 2009 the year was been very difficult well it has been full of trials. The last time I wrote in this blog was New years eve to wish you all a happy one. Well not soon after my trials started and I stopped writing in this blog. My whole world change and my writing desire when south. I took all in and did not want to let go. Even do I am still have a lot in I do want to get back to the things I love. I some how while studying for a meeting I open my blog for the first time this year. I will be writing on it not daily but frequently. I will be writing about all the trials that happen in the begging of the year and also about my daily life with these wonderful 4 ladies.

No comments: